jeudi 6 mars 2008

Review of last three months..

Le temps passe vite..c'est déja mars..
For me,2007 was a year full of emotions and challenges..2008 starts with challenges too..
I spent my winter holiday with lots of people.It was exciting and interesting.I went to Paris
to see Fahmi,spent Christmas at Jen's house in Bretagne,stayed one night at bordeaux at
Shoba's house and went to Toulouse.I met kuaci and felix there and I spent the 31 dec with
15 of malaysians.We sang karaoke..
haha..my favourite..That was the 3rd time I spent 31 dec with Shoba,hope next year too^ ^
..oh,I miss her so so much..
On 22 Jan,I received a bad news..My cousin past away..because of a blood cancer.My tears kept running down when I read the message from my mum.He is someone who I love so much,he is my idol,he is the one who encouraged me to come here..I cant see him anymore but he'll always be in my heart.Hope that he is in peace in another part of the universe..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire