dimanche 6 avril 2008

30mins of fresh air..

The day started with some unsolved problems..

Tried to do maths in the morning,but only could do 1/4 of the test.

Oh,j'étais bloquée.Totalement...

Everything I did seems to be wrong..

Why?I tried hard not to hurt people,not to make people tension,but in vain.

I'm sorry.Dui bu qi.Désolée.Minta maaf..

I don't know what else could I say..I don't mean it..

I wish you are well..=_=

********************************************
To change my mind,I opted for 30mins of fresh air.

Fresh air?--> jogging..second time at the parc de Villeneuve

After 10mins,I was already half dead.But I wanted to continue.

I kept listening to the songs,motivating myself..somemore..

Saw some beautiful houses,colourful flowers,cute children,great views..

At last,I managed to jog for 30mins,a limite given by my sport's prof.

Un soulagement (What a relief) !!!

Hope this will stimulate my mind to do all the maths questions.

Good luck to my math exam before holiday!!!

Be strong!!!Yao jian qiang ^ ^

*xiao xing* -still trying

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire