vendredi 10 octobre 2008

long long day!

I woke up at 7am this morning to finish my DM de maths.
Pity..I had class only at 10.30am...But then,I want to
be a good student ma...haha...
The communication class was interesting.We had an outdoor
activity for one hour.We shouted and did some ridiculous
gestures.A few passers-by looked at us strangely.Then,we
had to react according to the music.The last music was
melancholic.I was going to cry...
Optic class was boring but I tried to concentrate.TD maths
was ok.Then,enfin,the weekend started.Ouf!I and Jalila
planned to go for a movie"entre les murs".It's the movie
that wont the 'palme d'or' at Cannes.Before that,we went
to eat at Macdo.My dessert was sundae de citron.Yummee!
Huh,the movie was nice but a bit long.2 hours!Enjoyed it.
After saying goodbye to Jalila,I headed to go back.There
was 20mins wait.So I decided (bravely) to walk back home.
Actually I thought want to break my own record.I did walk
back before but not at night...I was a little afraid.At
last,I reached safely.20 minutes!!!yeah!!!My mum will
scold me if she knows..cant let her know :p
long long day...but a good one...tiring,cant sleep directly!
Good night^ ^

2 commentaires:

  1. hey...saw the pic u took on birthday ady..seems really having great time there...so nice~~
    u said next time we can celebrate my bday tgt..but i think we wont have the chance luh..at least for the coming few years...haiz...
    take care!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hehe..really had a great time..a memorable one..^ ^
    yes,at least for the coming 3 years,but I really hope I can celebrate with u,at least once!
    wei wei,u take care too,huan zhu!

    RépondreSupprimer