samedi 9 janvier 2010

When it snows~

It snowed from yesterday night until today evening.
I adore looking at snowflakes falling from the sky.
It's magic for me.Besides,the shape of snowflakes
is really nice~

*Look at the shape of snowflake*
Thanks to the snow,my friend couldn't go back home.
Thus,I suggested that we went out walking in the
snow.Walking hein?There came the war of snowballs!
In the end,our hands were frozen ;p

*It started merely after we stepped out of the residence*


*Residence in white*


*The lake*


*Ducklings.Wonder how they keep themselves warm;p*


*Making snowman*


*With our snowman*


*Love our snowman,super cute!*


*This much of snow on the bars outside my window*

I guess the snow won't melt so fast since the
temperature is low.I'll have to walk to school
on Monday=)

4 commentaires:

  1. A nice happy-looking snowman ^_^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ish snow again! hate walking back and fourth though. we did a snow-woman outside apartment, pls take time what feature defines as a snow-woman, lol

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Kai,come back here if you want =)
    Sherlock,I've never made a snow-woman but I think I should know what it is.haha;p

    RépondreSupprimer