samedi 15 janvier 2011

5 loaves and 2 fishes

A simple title it is
Soothing melody...

Even though some seconds later I found that it was more of a religious song, I didn't press the stop button.Instead I listened to the whole song. Surprisingly, I adore it. It doesn't matter what is our religion, it leads us to be a better person. That's what I think anyway. As for me, the song wants to convey a message : a gift is never too small, a contribution to the society is never negligible, the importance is the spirit of giving.

Don't ever 'minimise' ourselves, we have our unique capability. Life is not about excelling in studies or at works, it's about how we use the precious time to do what we should do and what we want to do.

Do cherish everything and everyone around you ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire