dimanche 9 mars 2008

Basketball,pool,card..

Hmm,wondering why am I so free here..I have exam of Math next tuesday..ah..
Yesterday seniors called and asked whether want to play basketball.
I hesitated for a while but at last I decided to go since I knew that it's not easy to spend time with them.So,with a worried feeling,
I went to Houille Blanche.It has been ages I dint play basketball.
I thought of my best friend in Malaysia,San Ee.She taught 
me how to play and everything but I could hardly remember. We were four.
Me,zhi hui,ping tarng and chen min.Everyone seemed excited to play,trying to shoot the ball.Hehe..I scored lots for my 
group,I never knew that playing basketball is that fun.We screamed a lot.
I think the french got irrated by us and they left the court not long after.Or maybe they were tired...Anyway,I really enjoyed playing it.
I got some talents too.:pThanks for your company,sympa seniors..
At night,we ate at one restaurant vietnam+chinese.We ordered one speciality
vietnam for four and we found that it was a lot.The french who sat beside us
looked at us weirdly.Haha..we talked and talked during the  dinner,I have forgotten the feeling to be with malaysians.
How I miss it..After that,zhi hui wanted to play ping pong at the résidence.
So,I followed them to go back.At first,we played pool.Another discover of the day,I was damn happy when I scored.We wanted to play ping
pong but the room was occupied,so we played card(chua dai di).I was embarrassed because I was the only one who didn't know how to play.
Since I am beginner,I didnt need to shuffle the card when I losed the game..not bad hein..
We played till 2a.m,oh god,I was exhausted.Slept in zhi hui's room till next morning..
I had a nice moment with them,thanks very much..so,do count me on next time..^ ^


*wo hen xiang ta*

1 commentaire:

  1. haha, i dunno how 2 play cho dai di too....^^" or mayb i should rather say that i refuse 2 learn how2 play gambling games...haha

    RépondreSupprimer