mercredi 12 mars 2008

FIR...

a rainy day...but I am not moody...
Had 8hours of class...math,info and chemistry.At last,I was free.
hehe..Guess what I did again?We went playing basketball again..yes.again.
well,because of slam dunk..there were three of us..cold day though..
we stopped playing when it rained,so we changed to ping pong..
aha..First time I played ping pong o..so shy..I was not sportif in school before..
Not bad,need to concentrate lor..had a lot of fun..
Zhihui invited us to eat pizza.We went to her room and I discovered there were
some lyrics in han yu ping yin.some songs of FIR..she said she has some music
videos..So,what?We started to sing karaoeke,without microphone..yue ya wan,
shan ge xin yuan,get high,ni hen ai ta..Ping Tarng and Remi looked at
us,speechless..'two crazy girls' ,they thought..wow..I just like to sing like that..
I left their residence after having my 'rapid' dinner..with gay mood..
thanks guys,you all wont know how much I am grateful..
first time since 6 months,I feel that I'm not lonely anymore..xie xie..
wo lei le,xiang shui le..wan an lor..

*xiao xing*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire