mardi 29 avril 2008

After the holiday..

The first exam after 2 weeks of holiday...There are still 11 exams
in 5weeks.As usual,after holiday,I am not in the mood of study.So,
the result is I couldnt do well in the exam..But nevermind,I told
myself,I will do better in the next one.I consoled myself.I'm getting
used to this situation..

Being quite upset with my watch,I went to the Swatch's shop.The
guarantee certificate doesn't cover the broken bracelet.However,
the madame in the shop is very nice.She asked me to change a new
bracelet but at last I told her that I would think about it.Maybe
because I looked too sad,then she saidI can 'repair' it myself.She
gave me the pearls that I lost and told me to go to see her after
putting all the pearls in the right position.She will fixe it for me.
At that moment,I was like a small girl,grinned at her.After saying
goodbye,I went to search for the transparent string for my bracelet.
Hehe..

It was a sunny day after all.People were wearing t-shirt,walking
on the streets.They looked more cheerful,more friendly...Flowers
are all around.Decided to walk around before going back home.
Girls like shopping,so do I...At last,I found my 'sac à main'(handbeg).
I like it at first sight.It's just a simple silver beg with beads on it..
I think I got everything for the gala but Idont know what to do
with my hair..haha..

*a thought for jennifer'mum and little brother*
--Je suis contente de vous avoir rencontrés.Merci pour tout.
   Vous restez toujours dans mon coeur.J'espère que tu iras bien,jen..

Till then,see ya..Did nothing for tonight..except watching taiwan dramas..

*xiao xing*--happy to be herself..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire