samedi 17 mai 2008

Inspiration?

Saturday night,as usual the book is there but mind is somewhere
else.Thanks to shoba and kim hwa for calling me ya..
Shoba,I miss u gal..
Kim Hwa told me that there are another two persons from my
secondary school,SMJK Krian are coming to France..what a shock.

Yesterday night,Muz brought me and Jeen to KFC.Well,it's not
extraordinary but long time dint sit in the car..So we ate a
bucket'party' and a dessert.Then we sat there talking till
11pm.Then Muz wanted to send me home.But we got lost at first.
Ai,what a shame.At last,we reached my place.They came up to
drink tea.We talked till 2am in the morning.Muz said he couldnt
recognize fahmi that day.He said fahmi changes a lot.aha..He
even said fahmi dyed his hair..lol..natural hair..Then Muz said
he likes kuaci and kai in toulouse too.Kuaci is a bit 'blank'
and kai is'cool'..wahaha..Nice to talk to them.Jeen,you are a
brave girl..

Today morning woke up at 10am.Did things slowly.Talked to my
sister for a while.Sorry sis,I am still not in mood to think
about your presents but I will do it,ok?After lunch,I went to
Yves Rocher for a facial treatment(soins beauté).First time I
did it.It was nice even though it was a bit painful when she
pressed all my blackspots etc..ah..Went home.Rainy days...
Tried to study thermo but in vain..Something goes wrong in me.
C'est la dernière ligne droite,c'est ce que tout le monde dit.
There are nine exams,three TPs and two weeks of class.Not much.
I just need to tell myself study first then I will be free..
Motivation?inspiration?I need them.I want to do my best too
because it's the end of semester..Jia you a pei xin!!!

*Kevin,hope you can get well soon.Sorry I cant go to visit u.
Thanks for telling me,fahmi and hariri.Wish you all are happy
and healthy.Must take care always^ ^ *

~xiao xing~ must wake up with a smile tomorrow..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire