dimanche 1 juin 2008

Encore 2 jours!!!

Two more days!!!
Four more exams:
-maths(still revising)
-english(revise it after maths)
-chemistry(must redo exercices)
-info(haven't touched it...god bless me =_=)

Today I mistook my youngest sister for another sister.
You grow up too fast,a ching...
Normally u dont want talk to me,at least you did this morning.
My headache went away after talking to you all.thanks ya..
I started to love Roland Garros.Dommage,I dont know how to play.
Good job this year for the french.

Ok,I must stop now.I need to continue my revision.
Certainly,I'm tired but I cant give up now.
I must try my best and put a good end to this year!
Bon courage to all my friends who are sitting for the exams!

*xiao xing*-overcome the stress!


p/s:my video reaches 100 views today.So,here is the photo of the night.
Thanks to zarf,the photographer^ ^

1 commentaire: