mardi 3 juin 2008

And so,it ends...

Finished my last exams today..
Verdict?
-Math-as usual,can get 10 gua.
-English-hope can get above 14.Expectation?
-Chimie cinétique-j'avais le blanc.I revised well but..
-Informatique-at least I managed to answer one problem..

What is my feeling?
Happy?Not really..a great relieve it is..
And semester 2007/2008 passes just like that..
This year is fulled of challenge,emotions,discovery...
I'm still a young person to this world..
I'm not strong enough when I face an obstacle..
I cry,I laugh...
Well,I still cant join the french friends circle..
I must really try to approach them and talk to them.
Maybe I am serious at their eyesight,people always say.
Stage(training)is next year but I have to start thinking now.
Thème bio ou pas?Stay in grenoble?What kind of stage?
Lots of questions turn around in my mind..
I'm tired,mentally..I need a rest,really...

After all,it's holiday.I'll fly back next wednesday.
Need to clean my house,settle some things,pack and
plan for my holiday...So,going to Tours?
Tours-memories of two years.There must be some changes now.
Have to decide it tomorrow...
Till then,good night...

*xiao xing*-want to feel free..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire