vendredi 6 juin 2008

bye grenoble...



I still remember that day I came here from CDG.It rained badly
and there was storm.I was welcomed warmly by my landlord.
She is really a nice person,she treats me very well,like her
own daughter and I consider her as my mum here..

I'm leaving tomorrow.I guess it will be a cloudy day..Just
like nine months ago when I came here alone...
I cleaned my house thoroughly so that I will feel fresh when I
come back here in about 3months time.Spent much times with my
appart these few days.Feel calm and happpy..Like it here...

Tomorrow I will go to Tours,the place where I spent 2years...
Quite excited actually..hehe..first time meet all of the juniors
in Tours.I will meet jenifer too,after the tragedy...

Talked to shobana just now,hope the force will be with her till
the end of her exams.Good luck ya shoba,see u in malaysia..



p/s:This is for you,kuaci.That fountain that you would like to
see last time..aha^ ^.Bon courage to you too ya..


*xiao xing*-cant wait for tomorrow..

2 commentaires:

  1. ah, at last.. thanks ya! bon voyage et bonnes vacances ya! i still need to wait for another 2 months to go back.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hope you like the photo.
    I think it will be nicer at night ler
    thanks hor..maybe see u in malaysia
    bonne fin d'année et bon stage^ ^

    RépondreSupprimer