dimanche 8 juin 2008

Tours...memories back

Back to tours after 5 hours of journey from Lyon.
What a tiring trip...
Well,welcomed by yau,junior girl in Tours.

We went to the bowling center.I think this should be the
second time I played there..
Wa..all of the juniors came wor,included one senior fadhil
and fahmi.They played generally well.I dint play well because
I got gastric(lame excuse:p).Had lots of fun though..
thanks for fahmi's idea.
After that,we went to mangez-moi.Well,first time I ate there.
I opted to go back.Thanks to the juniors who took my begs.
I know they are heavy.hehe..

At night,I dint do much things.Talked with yau like we know
each other for ages...Then,I got headache because of the
stupid strikes..at last,I decided to go to paris earlier..
I managed to make a chocolat cake(gateau au chocolat aux amandes)
Yau said it's delicious.hehe..thanks you guys,hope I can stay
longer next time.sorry for not talking much to some of you...

-----------
Tours is still the same to me.Some news shops appeared but I still
like the feeling being there.Lots of memories came up while
walking down the streets.sweet,sad,happy...There are just some
people and some things you cant forget it forever.
Hope all the profesors there are in the pink of health..
-----------
So,here I am in Paris..Must take some rest now after the sushi..

*xiao xing*-wants to keep something in the bottom of her heart..

1 commentaire:

  1. yeah yeah, ur cake is delicious!!^^but just now when i go2 royan, ny 1 chinese gal is frm penang and she's in jit shin b4...chinese guys din appeared lor...so i cant find ur junior..sorry..these 2 gals very friendly lo, v also talk like v've knwn each othr 4 ages...until v cant finish our conversation when my train bla...haha!!!

    RépondreSupprimer