vendredi 13 juin 2008

Paris-Kuala Lumpur-Nibong Tebal

At last,I'm back home..

Reached Paris on 8June afternoon though there was strike.
I accompanied fahmi to go to wash his clothes and then we sat
in a garden nearby.There were lots of children and parents.
We tried to find for something to eat.He ate one crepe while
I ate one lemon flavoured icecream.Pity him,he waited me for
lunch...At night,we went to eat sushi.This time,I didnt feel
like vomitting..hehe

The next morning,I went to see kim hwa.Spent one hour to go
there.Tired..Went to the disneyland parc and Val d'Europe,
the largest shopping center in France.Khoo showed me a temple
in Paris but it was closed.Then we met fahmi for dinner.He
bought lots of begs for his sisters.

The day before flight,there was strike too.We ate tomyam for
breakfast.Then I helped him to tidy up his house.I always do
that.We went out with bus and reached La Defense.After looking
at all the restorants,we ate at one mee restorant.He ate
singapore noodles while I ate thai noodles.We went shopping
for presents to bring back home.Having him as company helped
me to buy lots of things.After buying all the presents,we went
back.His landlord came to check his kitchen.He said 'ca brille'
(means it shines).Fahmi said it's me who did it.Wa,how proud I
was...Didnt really sleep that night...

The day of flight,we went out at seven to be sure that we would
reach on time.After a long journey(again),we reached the airport
at nine.wahaha..damn early..after checking in,we went window
shopping.Well,I bought a book and some mini perfumes.He bought
some mini perfumes and a magazine.So,we boarded the plane.Not
much people...Watched 3movies.I tried to sleep but in vain.I
think I slept for only 2hours altogether.

At last we reached KLIA.Fahmi was happy,I could see it from his
face.It has been two years since he went last time.His friend
waited for him and so they left.I was all alone and I went to
drink something.I asked for milo but she gave me capuccino.haha
I read my book to pass time.At nine,I went to check in and waited
in the boarding hall.I was damn tired...Reached penang at 12pm.
My parents and sister waited for me.They havent changed..
Happy to see them although I seemed too tired.Back home,I gave
them presents,hope they would like them.Sleep,eat and read..

Just now met gkai.He is the first friend I met here.Had some chat
with him.I have to do some cleaning today I guess.

Hope fahmi will spend some good time with his family...
Hope my family will in good health..

*xiao xing*-still feels tired..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire