lundi 16 juin 2008

p/s:I love you

This is the title of the book that I recently read.
The story is about a husband who leaves his wife and he leaves
one list for her telling her what to do when he is not there.
The wife is shocked and yet happy to receive the list and
follow what is she supposed to do every month.At the end,when
there's no more message,she decides to live her life once again.
A quite touched story,I feel like being in her situation,except
that guy who left me is still alife.It's never easy to forget
the memories but one has to live,has to look forward.

I met some friends these days.I still comfortable with ang,a chi
and a pek.The way they speak is just the same.Thanks to you guys.
Also,I met my grandma,auntie,uncle and some relatives.My aunt is
just sad to tell me that chun chong's no longer here,I know...

Yesterday is father's day and we got a small celebration.My dad
was happy.It has been 3years I didnt get chance to celebrate this
special day.



My sisters grow up too fast but they are still warm for me.I'm
sorry because I cant accompany you all to grow up.Hope you can
find your ways...

p/s:it's damn hot here,struggling with it...3 showers per day:p

3 commentaires:

  1. 3 showers per day? i take 3 showers per day in france too wo, how can i live when i go bek2 malaysia? T.T

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. pekjin! y without my name there?only ang a-chi and a-pek...haiii...suak la...u good la...
    bye la....

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. huan zhu,tat day u didnt want to come out ma,ma no ur name lor..
    aiyo...dont be angry lor..

    RépondreSupprimer