lundi 23 juin 2008

'holiday'...

So what did I do since I was back here in Malaysia?
- went to many hospitals but I am relieved that dad
got nothing serious
- ate a lot of food:laksa,nasi lemak,mee jawa,wantan mee,
ais kacang,chicken rice....my stomach is going to burst
- met a lot of friends:gkai,ang,koko,mimi,teh peng,sotong,
meng wai,e cheang,a lay,chin fern,a pek,and the special
huan zhu(u see,I got heart de o..ha ha)
- watch tv,I watch any show on tv..
- read death note,still got 2 series.
- talk with sisters,I feel that they are really funny
when they argue,they cant never stop..cute sisters I have
- drove motor since last year but not car..sob sob
- do some housework,of course lor

Hmm,these are my past-time but I feel so useless..
I seriously want to find a job but who wants to employ me?
What job should I do?Got any voluntary job?............
anyway,it's relaxing...this is how holiday should be...
maybe I am just grumbling..after some time should be ok..
shoba,I know you are coming back..cant wait to see u^ ^

*xiao xing*-wasting her time...

2 commentaires:

  1. Yo, so what is the feeling of returning to your home sweet home. Erm, you said you are quite boring staying in house, but why don't you spend some time with your parents?

    Have you met Miss Siew, please send my regards to her. Last time i received her email with the title of "Hello" and there is no content at all. Haha, I'm doubting is it her first time of sending email.

    All the best to you

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. not much excited feeling lor..
    feel natural..haha..
    u know lar,my parents work ma,they come back home around 6 or 7 everyday...so how to spend time with them?
    my sisters have class in the morning then sometimes afternoon have tuition classes..
    So I'm trying to find some work to do in the morning lor...

    I havent met her yet,she said this month busy wor,maybe I will be seeing her next month.Nola,that was not the first time she sent email..ha ha..maybe she is kind of busy..

    All the best to u too!!!

    RépondreSupprimer