mercredi 3 septembre 2008

I'm still alive!

Well,it has been one month since I last updated my blog.
It's because the connection in malaysia is slow and the
keyboard of my laptop broke down...sob sob...
Kuaci asked me to update too...haha.So here u are-->


This year I had the longest summmer break since 3years.
I dint go to a lot of places but I stayed with my family
for most of the time.I really had my holidays.I ate a lot,
talked a lot,went to lots of shopping malls(did lots of
shopping too..haha),went to redbox 3times,etc...
I love Penang...it's really a beautiful city!
I will have to wait for next year summer lor^ ^





Today is the fisrt day of class in 2008-2009.I still
stay in the same group like last year but we are 72 this
year.Some left themselves while some dint pass their year.
One word for today:tiring!I dint touch my books for three
months.I deserve it,I have to revise all that I had for
last year.I was questioned by professor today and I dint
even know how to answer it.so paise...
And no more holidays!!!Homeworks come!!!

Tasks in these few monts:
-search for stage for Jan
I just sent 5letters today.It's not easy to choose the
companies among all the choices.
-decide thème of second semester
I thought about it.I think I will choose between chemistry
and biology but I have to think about which grandes écoles
too.God bless me,hope that I can make a good choice for me.

Courage for friends who are going to have their classes.
Enjoy the last few days in malaysia oh,kuaci and wenshao!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire