samedi 6 septembre 2008

La rentrée

After 3days of class,one word:tired!
I already have 5modules now:math,chimie,bio,propagation and
electronics.I really cant imagine what will I have in another
week.People always say that second year is easier but now I
dont think so.Well,I guess I am complaining because I dont use
my brain to study for 2.5months.I felt that I was stupid in the
class.I forgot lots of things already.I have to find back all
the 'memories'.

Stop complaining,Pei Xin.Go and study!However,I like to be in
class.I feel that I am alive.I like my current study life^ ^
So,I must try my best...Jia you!!!

2 commentaires:

  1. Haha, same case here, 1st day in the class
    Me : ey, like learn b4 ler, bout don't remember how...
    haha...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I hate the feeling of being unable to do the exercices...
    ah...........!!!

    RépondreSupprimer