mardi 30 septembre 2008

J'ai mon stage!!!thanks SIMAH

After sending 19 letters,I received a positive response today.
I had hesitated before I opened the letter because I was scared
that I would be disappointed again.But then I told myself that
I should be positive.And there,I was smiling at the letter^ ^
thanks SIMAH

SIMAH is a company which manufactures the products for 'toilette'
and dermatological product like perfumes,cosmetic etc...I still
remember that I sent that letter on 3 September and I called the
company one week after.I'm interested in this company and I was
eager to get an intership there.I got it at last!

Last week,I felt like giving up already and asked my professor for
help.Now I got it after 3weeks time.I'm happy because I got my
internship myself,the first in France.At least for now,one problem
is resolved.However,I still dont know what will be my job and I'm
not sure where am I going.I sent my letter to Bordeaux but it
seems that this letter was sent by the company from Meyssac.
well,maybe I just cant stay in bordeaux with shoba.Things aren't
perfect,I should be grateful.There might be also a possibilty that
I go to Toulouse for thème bio,so maybe I cant do this stage...
Let things go the way it should.I shouldn't worry so much...

So now the concentration should be put on the studies and the
choices of thèmes!September is going to end,and october is coming!

*Good luck to myself*

~a photo that I love,so as san ee^ ^*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire