samedi 27 septembre 2008

27 September...

Today is saturday,just like any day in 365 days...
Everyday things happen,good or bad things.Memories are there.
It has been three months since huan zhu went to NZ.She told
me that today is one year since jun hao left.Yes,I remember
him.Chun chong left eight months already...Suddenly,all those
memories popped up.It's rather sad to think about this again.
......

A saturday that I spend for myself alone.Listen to myself,do
what I want.Maybe because I'm sick,I'm a bit down...But I do
enjoy being like this.I cooked a soup of chinese cabbage,mint,
prawns,chicken and carrot.Then I ate mee soup while watching
to drama...again.I cant deny that drama is part of my life.I
watch it whenever I feel down.It cheers me up.I know that those
dont really exist in real life but I smile when see people
happy.Anyway,I did maths homeworks too.I cant say that second
year is difficult because I know that I have not put a lot
of effort in it.But I try...Maybe I'm just worrying about the
internship and the pre-major that I should choose by november.
That's why I am in a state of uncertainty.Je me pose trop de
questions...

I realise that nice food make one feel good too.I'm not a good
good cook but I enjoy doing it.Especially when I cook something
that has my mum's taste.It helps to have the feeling at home.

Take good care of yourself o,my family and friends.I love you!
*An emotional blog*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire