lundi 22 septembre 2008

surprise!surprise...

二姐,xiao dog生孩子了...That was the first sentence my sister
said when I called home yesterday.I was surprised because I
dint know that xiao dog was pregnant.She gave birth to TEN
little puppies!!wah,a great mum she is!Everyone was excited
at home.It's the first time they saw this thing.I missed it
...Bravo,xiao dog(I called her chubby!)Take good care of your
little doggies o!

My elder sister was rewarded'guru cemerlang'(excellent teacher?!).
She told me that her lecturer proposed her name and they took a
video of her teaching last sunday.She was nervous and she did
prepare for it.And her works paid!Congratulations sister!However,
she was not that happy.She was scared that she might get
transferred to far far away.I asked her not to worry so much as
it wont help.Anyway,I'm sure you will be a great teacher,sister.
Enjoy your coming holidays ya^ ^

Well,how about me?I'm going to be sick.I caught the cold and I
cough a lot since last week.Hope it won't get worse as I'll
have my first DS of maths this thursday.Wish me luck^ ^

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire