mardi 16 septembre 2008

Mid autumn festival...


Last saturday,I decided to go to lyon to spend my weekend...
After talking to my mum for two hours(record!),I started to
prepare.I simply took some clothes and put in my handbeg.I dint
feel like bringing too much things,just wanted to be relax.
So I got in the train and sms wenshao telling him that I would
reach there in one and a half hour.Not much surprise for him
because I already asked him the day before.It was raining
dizzily.I had a nap in the comfortable rainy atmosphere...

So I reached there.I took the tram and went to croix luizet.
Mah was waiting for me and he brought me to meet wenshao.I
met some of their friends.I recognised some of them.Later,
we went to eat lunch at mah's place.Tomyam bihun-thanks mah!
Wenshao's place was the next destination.A pretty new room.
He said that he would keep his room tidy.haha...We stayed
there and kept talking till around 7pm.Then we went out for
their INSA intégration thing.Well,I'm not from INSA but I
could feel the warm atmosphere in there.Almost all the first
year students wore like a robinhood since it was the theme.
It rained.My shoes and clothes got wet although I took my
umbrella with me.The sight of umbrella in the street was
romantic.For dinner,we went to mah's place again.He cooked
specially for me because I didnt want to eat kebab.After
that,we returned to the hall and spent time together in
someone's room.We played game of remembering people's name.
haha...asian's name is difficult for french...
Had a good sleep with the view of Fourvrière at night...

Sunday morning was 中秋节(mid autumn or mooncake festival).
It was the normal day like others but at least there was
no rain.Had a nice morning talk with ws.After taking a bath,
I followed him for the program of the day.I felt a little
bored but his friends are nice.They talked to me.I managed
to talk with some vietnamese.Nevertheless,I was happy to
participate in their integration.It was different from my
école.I really had fun in spite of the pretty cold and windy
weather.Thanks for ws's jacket.After all the games,I think
I had made a tour of INSA Lyon.haha...Then we went back to
eat mooncake,of course!好吃的月饼哦!过后又吃了肉干!想家了啦!
Dinner at mah's place again!Ws cooked soup this time and I
cooked rice.I planned to go home earlier de,ws's fault!aha.
Before getting into the train,I got to watch the full moon.
外国的月亮不是特别圆,只是每逢佳节倍思亲。。。
月亮圆,月亮圆,月亮照在我的家。。。突然好想提灯笼哦今年。。。

*Autumn came earlier this year.It's cold and windy.*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire