lundi 27 octobre 2008

days in lyon...


Again,I decided suddenly to go to lyon for the weekend. So I asked wenshao whether I could go and disturb him ^ ^ At last I came back home,cleaned my house,packed my beg and went to train station.After one and half hour,I reached lyon. Holiday started...We watched grey's anatomy,long time I have not watched it.Due to the suspense of the drama,we watched it until 12.30am.Not really late actually but we were tired. I had a good sleep that night...I'm getting used to the bed.

Saturday was full of plans.After taking a shower,we went out to buy food at asiatic shop.Their two french guys bought lots of instant mee,they even suggested one nice instant mee to me. Finally we went out from the shop with lots of plastic begs. Then we ate at one vietnamese restaurant.I ordered the basil thai chicken.It was not bad.With mah as company,we went to part dieu.I wanted to shop but I dint buy anything.For dinner, mah volunteered to cook it.After having it,we went to the fête foraine(fun fair) at croix russe.There were not much people and we were not really interested in playing the games. Wenshao treated us the churros.The last time I ate it was a year ago.Mah left to train station to fetch Edwin while I and wenshao went walking at hotel de ville.It was cold but I ate Häagen-Dazs ice-cream.Crazy me:p Nice chocolat ice-cream... While we were seating on the bench,we met xin zhu and ping tarng.They went shopping and were on their way home.What a coincidence!So we went together to goh's house to play cards and monopoly.We went home at 2.30am...tired

Sunday was a quiet but nice day.We tried to wake up late but we were disturbed by people.For breakfast,we had a nice 'lao mian' while watching grey's anatomy.Then we wasted time by doing 'I-forgot-what'.Wenshao prepared the lunch.We had chicken marinated with 'kunyit'(a special dish) and delicious 'xiao bai cai'.Yeah!We spent the afternoon by watching drama and the movie'Hancock'.It was funny.At night,we had steamboat 'ma la huo guo'.It was spicy but 'shuang'!Thanks for the idea of xinzhu and ping tarng.I love to eat steamboat with people... We played cards again but went home earlier.I enjoyed the last night before leaving lyon to come back studying =(

This morning I woke up lazily.I had a phone call with shobana. Then I laid back on the bed and went to take my shower.Wenshao asked me whether want to eat bihun or rice.I chose bihun^ ^ It was a delicious fried bihun.I like it so much.I forgot how many bowls I ate.Thanks to wenshao!He sent me to train station in the rainy day.I reached home at 3.00pm.I spent the rest of the day by 'lazy-ing'...Suddenlt I got one message from xinzhu. She asked me to go to restaurant in lyon.She dint know that I came back here.I'm touched.Thanks xinzhu for thinking of me^ ^ Well,I must get things done during this holiday!!!motivation?!
*present from jennifer*

2 commentaires:

  1. Cool, your day was filled up with many meaningful activities, and so many happenings there, not bad not bad. I am curious, are you having your break right now?

    Take Care, and Have fun in FRANCE!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes,I'm having my break of one week now.That video was taken on my birthday about 3 weeks ago.
    I dont have fun everyday but I try to meet my friends when I can.Life is not just about studies^ ^.I just want to write down the days that I would like to keep in my heart.
    Wei,long time no news from u.u take care too ha!

    RépondreSupprimer