dimanche 19 octobre 2008

The seventh day最美丽的第七天。。。

Due to emotional problem,I decided to watch drama to make
myself feel better...After surfing for a long time,I chose
to watch the seventh day,a hong kong drama.Actually I had
watched the first episode at ws's place two weeks ago and
I did like it.I was attracted by 'the seventh day'.I
wondered what does it mean.'seventh' is the day of birthday
of two guys in the drama.They are born on the same day but
they have different destiny.It was funny at the beginning,
boring at the middle and sad at the ending.I like the dog,
Jack in the story.It seems like understand what human says
and react in its way.I wish I have a dog like that^ ^
I realise that I start to love hong kong's drama...

----------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday I went to IKEA with a friend.It's said that it's
the biggest in Europe.How can I miss that?!We ate at the
cafeteria.The food was nice and not expensive.Moreover,we
have a nice view from the cafeteria.Mountains and hills...
Well,it does look big from outside but for me,it's smaller
than that one in malaysia=).I saw lots of star's decoration
and I love them.But I dint buy it.I need to control ma..
We talked and studied a bit of chemistry(exam on thursday).
I finished my evening by watching the drama.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I have stopped myself from thinking much.My internship is not
yet sure although I have to send the 'fiche de stage' friday.
Should I wait?My professor told me not to worry,he would find
one for me...Holiday falls on 24 but I still don't have any
plan.Shoba asked me to go to her place but I don't feel like
sitting in the train for 8-9hours.So I might stay around here
for this holiday.Perhaps,I don't like to have plan.I want to
feel free,do whatever I feel want to do^ ^
I always consider sunday as the last day of the week->seventh
day.I hope that today will end as a beautiful day too...

p/s:huan zhu,I'm really happy for you!Thanks for sharing.
Good luck for your coming exams!!!

3 commentaires:

  1. y all french de...i donknow la...hahah..
    wah...i js started to blog as js only free after the exam...currently in sem break...

    mana tahu u so fast spotted my blog and leave comments so fast d....
    haha...


    anyway..i would like to see how big is the IKEA ...maybe post some pictures on your blog? hehe...

    All the best!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hui lin here...i curi curi use ang's account cz i dont have gmail..i was shock wen i saw his comments here.haha..but it is real him..below is my comment hahaha *i found tat ur english is real good and the way u write ur blog is proper n good:p gonna learn from u~*

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. kok seong:
    wahaha...where got all french,some of them only lar..but hor sometimes I mix up the words..hehe...

    I manatau u got that blog,I was looking through your gf's blog ma that day then saw your comment and spotted your blog lor..wahaha^ ^

    okok,next time show you the photo of IKEA..

    enjoy your holiday lor!

    hui lin:
    so cute lar both of you...haha
    My english is ok only lar,your english not bad too...like to read your blog sometimes..
    have a nice holiday ha..stay sweet sweet with kok seong^ ^

    RépondreSupprimer