dimanche 9 novembre 2008

Choices...

Every day or even every minute we choose.

It can be a big decision or a tiny decision.

Yesterday,I had to choose between black and grey jacket.
At last I chose grey.Why?It caught my attention at first.
I took at least 30minutes to choose only that...T.T
I hope that I will get used to that colour.French wear
black generally.Classic...

There are two offers for my interships.The first one's in
Lyon.I received the call last thursday and I was really
happy at the moment.At last my 'work' paid.I was panicked
when I talked to the secretary.I didnt what to ask or what
to say...I managed to know that I would work in production
of electrodes.Then I kept thinking about the accomodation
and everything related to it.At the end of the day,I decided
to call other companies to know their answers.
Friday,I called Mega-Joupi.It's a toy's shop so I didn't
put a lot of hope in it.When the person in charge said it
might be possible to do my intership there,I was stunned.
He laughed and asked me to ask for further informations
from my professor.I did it and my professor said I can do
my internship as long as I do the 'rayonnage'(arrange the
toys at shelves).It sounds interesting isn't it?Due to the
fact that I'm not good in taking a decision,I asked for his
opinion.He said by working in the toy shopI would learn
more about the organisation in the company,the logistic
and the social relations in the hierachy.On the other hand,
working in the production of electrodes would help me to
know whether I'm really interested in chemistry or not.

So here I am,in the dilemma.I dont know which one should
I go for.If I didnt call Mega-Joupi,I would sure go for
the internship in Lyon.This is life hein...When we have
nothing we complain.When we have the choice,we struggle.
I want to make this decision by the end of this week.I
really have to because it affects my mind.Yes yes,I think
a lot.I asked lots of opinions from others but I know at
the end I have to choose it MYSELF.Maybe I should just
follow my heart,it's just a small internship of six
weeks after all...

I really hope that I can make decision without any hesitation.
However,being a Libran,I care too much about the avantages
and disadvantages of something...It's tiring...

No matter what I choose,there will be no harm.Just wish
me luck for doing it...Sometimes,I just need a little
courage^ ^

*kok seong,here is the photo of IKEA.haha^ ^*



*This was taken inside the cafeteria.Nice food o =)*

5 commentaires:

  1. Haha, 2 offers, not bad. I think the 1 in toy shop isn't bad...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. agreed with kevin. maybe you can get a free set of monopoly or loup-garrou from the company! ok ok, it's not the main point... by the way, good luck ya!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. u writing this here,i think u would waiting for some suggestions from friends...
    hhmmmm.. if i were u,i would like to involve in the social which i couldnt learn in the lectures...
    and i would rather to expose to sth new to me ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. wah...still remeber the pics lo...hahah thx anyway...seems like quite big...

    the road not taken...i think u should hv made up ur mind....soon soon li li for everything ba...js do anything with passion, then it would be interesting~

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. thanks ya friends!
    I decided jor.No free toys for me..haha..
    Now I have to find a place to stay during 6weeks.One word:hard!
    But I'll continue searching^ ^

    RépondreSupprimer