dimanche 21 décembre 2008

Holiday...

Holiday is here...But I realised that I dont feel really happy.
Everyone is down there having fun and chatting but I'm here
blogging.I dont know what happens to me recently.I guess I'm
just too moody and I hope this period will end soon.I still
have the difficulty to join people and the worst is even with
the malaysians I feel some kind of uneasiness.Why but why?
I suddenly want to be alone at my home now and I dont bother
to go to travel already.I hope I will feel better when I meet
shoba tomorrow.I need someone really close to be with me now.
I miss my home in Malaysia,I miss my sisters,I miss my parents.

Anyway,I received three early Christmas's presents,one is from
my landlady,one is from Jalila and one is from a friend.There
are perfume,candle-lamp and a mini microscope-telescope.I like
them very much.Thanks ya...

After tomorrow,I'll be in Athens.Hope the riot wont affect our
trip.I wish it'll be an enjoyable and safe trip.

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone !!!

3 commentaires:

  1. I hope the rest of the holiday was better!
    Happy new year! ^_^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. yes it was better^ ^
    happy new year to u too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. long time din update blog loo~~ between u in athens now a? do wat a? meet socrates? haha...happy 2009!

    RépondreSupprimer