mercredi 17 décembre 2008

My mind went blank

My mind went blank during the exam...
This is the second time in this week and I start
to feel scared.Do I have enough sleep?Do I stress?
Damn it!I revised well yesterday but still I couldnt
do much in 'Probability'.I just couldnt understand
what's the question.ah!!!!I want to scream aloud.I felt
really bad after coming out from the exam,so I went
walking under the snow.Yes it snowed again,it's the
third time.I felt better but still wanted to cry...
I sms my sister,I really need some encouragement at
that moment and I know she would reassure me.Reaching
home,I grabbed some 'papillotes' and ate them.It's a
kind of chocolat that we eat during Christmas.Then I
cooked lunch while playing Geo Challenge.I need to
release tension.Now I feel much more better.
So,I have three more exams:english ,biology and
chemistry.I like these subjects so I really hope and
WANT to do BETTER!!!
Study study study!Jia you jia you jia you!!!

5 commentaires:

  1. It sounds like my experience in my last exam. Btw good luck for ur exam

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Jia you! Get a good night's sleep, and all the best for tomorrow!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Failure is Success's Mother!
    haha...sometimes i fall in such a situation too~ well....GOGOGO!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. haha...thanks.anyway the exam is over and it's holiday now^ ^
    I think I did not bad in the last three papers...

    RépondreSupprimer