jeudi 11 décembre 2008

Oral noté



A rose.I bought it,pathetic hein? Haha^ ^.Actually it was an
object for my oral presentation of communication this morning.
The only instruction is 'Etonnez-vous,étonnez nous!'(we have
to do something to surprise ourself and others).After having
a hard time in choosing the theme and article,I chose three
songs:Tant qu'on rêve encore(as long as we have dreams),la
vie passe(life goes) and I'm yours.Then I wrote three parts
concerning these songs.With the help of Jalila,we figured
up the presentation.She really helped me a lot.I'm so
grateful to her.So,I told a story of a girl and song the
chorus of that three songs.Hoho,first time I sang english
and french song in front of people.My classmates were
surprised,they never heard me singing before,except Jalila.
Well,I can say that they like it.I'm happy that I did a good
job.I like the communication class,it really helps the timid
me to become better in confronting people.

Next week is the week of 'heaven' or 'hell',it depends on
how I interpret it.haha...eight exams to go and after that
it's the holiday!So I must start the hellish revision now
in order to have a 'peaceful' and happy holiday.
Be motivated,pei xin!!!
For everyone who is having their exams now,good luck^ ^

3 commentaires:

  1. yo! i love *i'm yours* a lot!!!
    gampathe nehxxx!!!!u can do it de!!!
    hui lin here :p

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like this part:
    So I wont hesitate no more no more It cannot wait I'm sure
    That's need to complicate
    Our time is short
    This our fate
    I'm yours

    Thanks ya^ ^

    RépondreSupprimer