lundi 8 décembre 2008

*Fête des lumières 灯节 festival of lights*

It's a special festival in Lyon on 8 December.I went there last
year,this year as well.I found that it's more interesting this
year and I like it.I have no regret of going there even though
I have tons of works to do.I'm not going to write long so here
are the photos.

*Last year 2007*
I remember that I went with mah,wenshao and their INSA friends.


~I like this the most~




~Street in Lyon~

*This year*
Thanks to xinzhu,ping tarng,goh,mah and weepin,I had a nice day^ ^


~Marché Noël at Perrache~


~Nice decorations~


~Bellecour~




~Along the riverside~


~Hôtel de ville~


~Fontaine de poisson~


~church(forget the name)~


~girls~

*Hope the 'lumière' will stay with me always*

4 commentaires:

  1. It's the cathédrale St Jean ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. wasai 好像很爽一下!在异国的灯火,应该会有不一样的体验吧!以图代文,更加能够了解当时的状况及气氛~呵呵~

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. 是咯,我就是喜欢看,虽然有些东西并没什么特别,哈哈!但闪亮的城市真得很美哦!
    那我会常以图代文咯^ ^

    RépondreSupprimer