vendredi 28 novembre 2008

It snowed...

This morning,I got up hardly from my bed.Then I looked out
from the window and surprise!It was snowing...It was all
white^ ^.I didnt expect that it would happen,so I was so
happy...I watched it for a long moment.As a result,I did
nothing in the morning except chatting with my dear lao
shi and chang aun.I cant express my happiness.It's not the
first time I saw snow but I'm still excited like a small
child =).I wanted so much to go out and play but there was
no one to play with me...I miss the time at Tours when we
made the snow-man together and threw the snow balls...
Here are some photos of the day^ ^


*white white...*


*Children were playing ...*


*On the way to tram station*



*The tram station*


*The campus*


*Me lor^ ^*



*Just nice!*



*Can you see the mountain at the background?*


*Near my house...*

4 commentaires:

  1. woah nice ler, Laval is raining ^^'

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hehe...The only thing I regret is not able to play T.T

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wah i love your Trench Coat, lovely when it is worn on you. It snowed over here too, and too excited to have snow, plain white but the night always come early than usual. Love and hate, thats all that i can say.

    have fun in Greece!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. thanks for your compliment!
    I love it very much too...
    cant wait for the holidays to begin.
    u have a nice holiday too ya^ ^

    RépondreSupprimer