mercredi 4 mars 2009

Copenhagen and Malmö

I'm back to normal life.I might not get used to the rhythm of
the current life and that's why I was sick.I even skipped one
day of class.Now,I'm having sore throat.Ooo...I don't want to
be sick again...

Well,back to the intention of writing this post.On the forth
week of January,I went to Copenhagen and Malmö,a small city
of Sweden.It was the coldest winter holiday I've ever had but
it would stay as a nice memory.It was a relaxing holiday
because I didnt need to plan it.However,I sprainked my ankle
and I had a difficulty of walking around.Anyway,the cities were
nice and I found that their fashion is quite different from
here.There were people on the streets even though the temperature
was low.It was nice to see people walking around with their big
coats or jackets.


~I found the telephone booth cute~


~It looks nice,isn't it?It's really creamy~


~Windmill,Malmö~


~haha..just cute^ ^~


~Soup or hot chocolate,anyone?~


~A handsome guard :p ~


~Little mermaid,Copenhagen~


~It's delicious!~


~How much I wish I could skate there!~


~Regret of not taking one of them home with me T.T ~

Well,I admit that there were lots of photos.Maybe I should
create an photo album instead of posting like this?

Anyway,it was a great trip that I decided to go at last minute.
Time to sleep,good night^ ^

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh yeah...lots of cream there...

    In the fourth picture, are those statues? There's one place specially for people to stand and take photos? :P

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. erm,maybe that's really a place for people to take photos...I've no idea.ha ha...^ ^

    RépondreSupprimer