samedi 7 mars 2009

My first randonnée(snow hiking)!

My stage finished on 13 February and I got a surprise that day.
dang dang dang...I got my first salary in France.hehe...
People might think that it's normal to be paid but the company
had said clearly that they wouldnt pay me.Thanks ya^ ^
Another thing was I felt a bit sad to leave there after six
weeks.My colleagues came and said goodbye to me.I was touched.
However,the minute I came out from the company,I felt relaxed
and I treated goh lunch.haha...I rarely treat people de...
I stayed in Lyon to celebrate Valentine Day with friends there
and came back to Grenoble sunday night.My short life in Lyon
had come to an end.It was a nice one.A different style of living
that I love...Xinzhu,I miss talking to you :-)

However,I was happy to get back home in Grenoble.I stayed at
home to write my intership report.Then at last minute(again),
I decided to go for randonnée at a ski station far
away.Last year,I spent my winter holiday at a ski station in
Savoie.So,it should be nice to spend it another place...

With wei chian and joe,I really had a wonderful time even though
I was victim of snowball fight...haha...I would like to do it
again.I prefer this than ski although ski is more exciting^ ^


~View from train~


~My big lunch that I ate only half =p~


~Starting point!~


~Our souvenir~


~The war started.haha...~


~Look at his creation^ ^~


~Three of us~


~Like this shot~


~Smile^ ^~


~My little snowman!~


~The last stop~

That's all for my weekends during internship.
Thanks to it,I travelled a lot!^ ^

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire