mardi 10 mars 2009

Ma première soutenance...

After doing the internship,we need to do the presentation.
I did it this morning and I was really happy having done it.

Due to something,I only started preparing for it on sunday.
I was stressed and panicked.Anyway,I managed to finish it on
time and presented it today. Before the presentation,I was
told that the company gave me a good appreciation for the works
that I had done.I felt grateful to them at that moment.

The 20 minutes of presentation passed faster that I could
imagine.Then the jury asked me some questions and I answered
them as much as I could.After that,I was asked to leave the
room so they could discuss about me.Ten minutes later,I entered
the room again and the jury gave lots of comments.Overall,they
were happy.They said that I had written a good report and I had
done a good power point.The interesting comment was that they
found me funny and expressive when asnwering the questions.
haha...By the way,they hope that I can observe more the working
environment in France.This would be useful for me.Thanks for
their suggestions and I hope I can do it better next time.

Last but not least,thanks joe for helping me with my soutenance.
I'm going for a good night sleep and hope that my flu will be
gone soon^ ^

2 commentaires: