jeudi 19 mars 2009

Busy??!

In a quick glance,I have classes for one month since my last
holiday.The next holiday is coming soon,in three weeks time,
right after three exams.So till then,I want to study well and
I hope I can do it^ ^

This semester is a bit 'cool' compared to last semester.I had
chosen two themes:physics&chemistry and mecanics.Besides these,
I still have mathematics,economy,english and french class.It
seems a lot but I manage to have my own time and do stuff that
I like =p.I think after my internship I really learn how to
enjoy my life.I bought myself a digital keyboard.Although I'm
still a beginner but I love to play it.I promise myself that
I'll try to improve it as much as I can!

Last saturday,we had a party at my apartment.We were six.Thanks
to Wee Pin,I managed to invite people for dinner.There were
Ping Tarng,Max,Alvin and Xiao Yuan.Before that day,I had already
planned the menu.I had been feeling excited of the thought of
cooking something special.I like cooking but I hadn't cooked
nice thing for ages.He he...I didnt want wee pin to help me
since she's my guest.But at last I let her help me wrapping the
wantan.She did a pretty good job.I like her wrapping:-)


~Mine was a bit ugly.So you can see which one was her? =p ~

The menu of the day:
*Fried wantan*

~It's a bit burned~

*Wantan soup*

~Simple but nice!~

*Special bok choy*

~I tried to cook like mum's way of cooking and I loved it^ ^~

*Special hong shao rou*

~Although the taste was not what I had wanted,I like my decoration~

*Special muar zi*

~Thanks joe for the idea and the recipe.Thanks to my sis too,I
felt confident to do it after listening to you.Haha...Everyone
liked it I guess.I'll try to do better next time!

Then we did have some photo sessions...It was funny.Alvin kept
complaining that I 'cut' his head.

~This is the 'cut' version...~


~At last he changed his place and I took this snapshot!~

After that,I decided to take out my keyboard since there was
someone who knows how to play.I played tong hua once and they
wanted to look for the lyrics.So we opened youtube and that's
where all the crazy things started.Alvin started to sing with
my small malaysia flag as a microphone while Ping Tarng started
to take a video.Suddenly he took out my guang liang's
poster and asked alvin to put it in front of his face.Everyone
was laughing like hell.You might not understand because you're
not there.I have the video but I just cant post it here.Later
someone will be really mad at me.The story is not finished yet.
Then it was Ping Tarng's turn.He tried to imitate playing keyboard
and he was so serious...He ended 'playing' it by giving a small
'kick' on my keyboard...hahaha...Later,there were three faked
'jay chow' singing his songs...In short,they were really crazy.
I was too,I had never laughed like this since my return to
Grenoble.There had been so many things to settle...
Thanks guys.I would miss you guys if I move next year...

Regarding my study life,I got pre-ranking and marks for my
training presentation.I'm satisfied and I'll try to do better
for the rest of the semester.My prépa year will come to an end
soon!So study hard lo^ ^

Hope everyone is happy out there ;-)

7 commentaires:

  1. The dishes look delicious. Good job. Looks like u had a wonderful time in grenoble. Study smart n not study hard ah..

    By the way, who is joe? U mentioned him few times already. Can u introduce him to me? ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i love the wantan soup n bok choi so much! wau! n i really weak on cooking~always fail but still try! haha

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. haha...thanks.I'm sure u can cook better.try to cook more often lor^ ^

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hehe, thanks for cooking for me! Really delicious :D

    By the way, I think Alvin's head wasn't cut that much...it's still okay ma...

    That was one great soirée...I already miss you guys! ^_^

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It's my pleasure^ ^

    Haha,he complained too much lo!

    It was really great and it was a rare occasion that we gathered together =p

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. walao...i am hungry now...looking at the food...=.=, prepa year is 3rd year a?? u got keyboard there o? don't tell me it;s computer de keyboard...haha

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. haha...prépa is like A level,next year I'll probably move to another place to continue my last 3years of studies.
    it's a Real keyboard,but hor I'm still dumb ler,hope got time to learn it^ ^

    RépondreSupprimer