vendredi 10 avril 2009

Update...

At last,it's the holiday.It seems that I've been longing for it
since last break...Stepping out from class today,I felt relaxed
and happy although I know there are lots of works waiting for me.
Works will never finish after all.For the moment,I just want to
cherish my precious holiday.Tomorrow I'll go to see shoba.Huh,the
last time I saw her was January.

This semester didnt start very well.I didnt manage to do my best
in exams.I hope my 'blues' will go and my motivation will come
back.I'm pretty sure that I'll get it back after this holiday.I
want to gain back my confidence!As my professor said,'Tu peux
faire beaucoup mieux que ça!'(you can do better than this).This
is a great encouragement for me^ ^.Merci

The moment to decide has come.The last delay to send the form of
choices of universities is 27 April.Deep in my heart,I know which
école will I choose.I think it's just that I can't accept
the true that I'm going to leave this lovely apartment and my
landlady...Anyway,I believe that when the moment comes,I'll know
what to do.

It's spring now.Il fait super beau!It's sunny and there
are lots of small and colourful flowers.Happy spring o^ ^

*The tram in campus*


*Somewhere in downtown*


*Flowers are everywhere in campus*


*I always love this rabbit.So,I bought them for easter.Cute^ ^*


*Macaron.Delicious!*


*hehe...*

So,happy holiday to those who have holidays.Jia you for those who
have exams.Stay happy^ ^

4 commentaires:

  1. seems u're enjoying ur life there..must take care ya..
    just miss those days we chat and share on msn...and also with kopitiam...^^
    miss old friends so much...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. tat maracon izit like donut tat type one? looks nice! i wanna try!!!!ohya gal..jz wanna ask u...if wanna go france...wat is the amount should put in my budget? how much is the air ticket ya? hehe pai seh nehxx ask so many question! haha

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. BuBbles:
    miss chatting with u but u're busier now.haha...I still chat with kopitiam sometimes...
    u too,take care...too bad,I cant see u this year when I go back...It wont be the same...

    Sherlyn:
    that macaron is made by almond powder.I think It's sold in a shop in Queensbay.Erm let say u want to come here for one week and visit 3-4 cities.The budget will be around RM6000.The ticket is around RM3000-RM5000.It's cheaper if the flight is indirect^ ^
    It's ok with the questions =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. u fast tell sherlyn needs around RM10-20K...if not later i broke d...hahaha:)

    anyway....nice pics...:)

    RépondreSupprimer