dimanche 19 avril 2009

Holiday ends...

A wonderful holiday I had.But one week is always not enough to
do everything I want.I can't be too greedy,I should be happy that
at least I have it...^ ^

The holiday started with the visit to Shoba's place,St Genis de
Pouilly,Geneva and Lausanne and ended with her visit here.Thanks
ya,really nice having you as my friend.I love Switzerland,it's a
nice place to walk around.Lacs,panaroma...

Tomorrow the last semester of my second year in CPP will start.
Time flies,really...J'espère que ça se termine avec beauté
Thanks to mum,I found back my motivation.I like to listen to her
bla bla and laugh with her.Love you mum,I know I've never said to
you but I really mean it.Thanks for everything =)I promise I'll
take care of myself,don't worry.

Let's take a look at some photos------------------------------->


*Jet d'eau,Geneva*


*hehe..*


*Green green...*


*Don't know what's the name of this flower but like it^ ^*


*Flowers...*


*Colourful buildings*


*With shoba =)*


*Lac Léman*


*A little boat in the middle*


*Flowers!*


*Love this one!*


*Dusk...*


*Great lunch!*


*Summer in Grenoble*


*In church St André*


*Colourful icecream*

It's time to get back to work.Hehe...Best wishes to everyone!*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire