jeudi 18 juin 2009

What a week...

After having a relaxing week,I had plans almost everday.
It started with ice-skating with max and xiao yuan.Hehe,
I did make some improvements.It was funny when we fell
down.Only max dint fall down.Later,we went to drink Macdo
frappé drinks.Quite nice ler...For dinner,we opted for a
french dinner after walking around the downtown.A delicious
dinner and we were so full after that...

The day after that,it was a sportif thursday.We started
with ping pong and we ended with basketball.It had been
ages since the last time I played.Quite miss it actually.
I was told that I got talents in sports.haha...No one has
ever said that to me.However,I would like to do more sports
these coming three years. =p

I was actually waiting for the weekend.Anne invited me to
spend a weekend at her house.I was quite surprised of her
invitation but at the same time I felt happy.So,I took a bus
to Lans en Vercors.The ride was simply nice.The views were
great.She came to fetch me and we went to a small concert
of her brother,Charley(I like this name very much^ ^).He
played guitar.Then I met her parents,her sister Marie and
little brother,Martin.A happy family =)

During those two days,we went to visit a cave,Grotte de
Choranche and we went hiking.It was a great experience.Her
family treated me very well.I love waking up and seeing
the cows grasping the grass.Everything is so green.I managed
to know more about Anne.I understand why she likes mountain
so much and why she likes running.Thanks again for inviting
me.I feel lucky because I meet kind and friendly french.It's
always a pleasure to know more about them.Je dois aller vers
les autres à partir de maintenant!


It was time to pack and clean.It was really hard to start
packing.It was like saying goodbye.Anyway,I cleaned everything
and almost packed everything.Now I do feel sad.But I guess
life is full of goodbyes.I'll come back here when I have
chance.

Well,I got to stop here.Good night*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire