dimanche 14 mars 2010

*Thanks*

Thanks for all friends who came to the party on Wednesday night,
especially those who came purposely to see my performance:Xinni,
Kuaci, Edwin, Gabriel, Waritha, Lester etc...
Despite the technical problems, we had positive feedback from
people. We actually knew each other one month ago and I joined
them on their forth or fifth practise. I have to say that the
guys really play pretty well and Koloina is a good singer^^
Concerning myself, I need to listen more properly to the music
and be more confident. Singing live is not easy at all, it's
not like singing karaoke where you can the lyrics on the screen.
It really depends on the conditions of the day. Stress is the
last thing to be taken into consideration. Last but not least,
knowing how to enjoy is the most important because the moment
on the stage passes like a lightning. It was really a great
experience which won't be forgotten easily.
The hardest one is coming: the Gala! Yea, we're going to sing
at the Gala. It's unbelievable. I've never imagined myself on
the stage in front of the French...I'll try to do my best
without missing the first part of the song,hehe ;p

Below is the performance of the day:Zombie by The Cranberries


There should be an improvement compared to last performance
at Malaysian Gala.



p/s: Surprised to meet you in such condition. 'Bonjour' didn't
manage to come out from my mouth. Your smile just makes my day,
your talking eyes just keep spinning in my head~

1 commentaire:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer