lundi 8 mars 2010

FRAKA7

FRAKA7 is the name of my group music.It's composed of six persons:
Jerome,Christophe,Matthias,Sébastien,Koloina and me.
Actually,I joined them after the group was formed.It was Koloina
who asked me to join her for singing.At first,I hesitated to join
because I didn't know whether I could handle it.So I went to see
them practice.She really sang well and the guys really played well.
I really admire people who can play music very well.I really wish
I can but I've left my keyboard with dust for so long...

That night,I emailed the leader of the group to ask for his opinion.
He said they would welcome me if I thought I could contribute to
the group.After pondering,I decided to give it a try.For the
following days,I kept practicing all the songs.It didn't go that
well during my first practice with them.I couldn't catch the part
to start singing.I did feel sad and feel like giving up.But then,
another voice told me to keep going.Thus,I practiced harder and
the following practice went better than the first one.

Another challenge is that the theme of the songs is rock.I've never
really sang rock songs in my life.However,I started loving the songs
that they suggested.I tried singing them and I did feel great.I
guess I won't refuse listening to rock songs after this.

Today we had our last practice before the J-Day.We have a 'tremplin',
a mini concert by groups music from INP universities.If we get
selected,we'll be singing in the Gala.Huh,it's quite a stress.
As Koloina said,we would try our best and enjoy ourselves.I really
feel lucky to have this chance,I have to thank you for giving
me the opportunity to sing with a group.It's my first time and I'm
happy for joining you guys.


*Two of them : Matthias and Sébastien


*Another two guys : Jerome et Christophe


*Koloina and me


*And yes,it snowed again~


*The small snowballs battle after the practice^ ^

Wish we luck for this Wednesday.Let's rock the stage!^ ^

1 commentaire: