jeudi 8 mai 2008

a not special day...

--public holiday--

woke up quite early..online and online..singing alone in my
appartment..finished the comments for tp info.what a relief!!
my landlord invited me to go to cycle..yeah!!!

It was a bit crazy cycling at 1.30pm but she got to work at 5pm.
She's too nice.I got the chance to use her new bike and she said
I can borrow the bike when I want.She showed me the garage to 
put the bike ...C'est parti!Wow,it's cool to take the bike after so long.
I felt happy^ ^.We took the road to go to the campus.The weather
was hot...Then we passed houille blanche.I had a strange sensation.
When I looked up,I saw zhi hui and max.I think they said hi to me.
But it was too fast.I wasnot sure.What a coïncidence..ahaha...

Reached the area of campus.It was quiet.We passed by ENSIEG,
a building where I have my class everyday.Today there were
interviews CPP.Well,I dont know how it is because I didnt have
an interview to enter CPP.The candidates must be very nervous.
Good luck for them.On the way back, I felt that my skin was
burning.When I watched at my hands, they were red..Oh ,I am 
going to be  'dark' again..After almost 2hours of cycling,I felt
 that buttocks were painful.Aha,it's a newbike after all.Thanks
to my landlord foraccompanying me.I am really grateful to have
her and her husband always there for me..

The rest of the day I spent by surfing the net again and searching
for the old songs.And singing..because I have to sing in the gala
(prom night) in 3 days time.Nervous,worried..It will be the first
 time for me to sing in front of 100 people.Jeen said at least one song,so maybe I will sing two then.The first one will be guang liang 
'ru guo ni hai ai wo'(if u still love me) and the second one will be
jolin tsai'dao dai' (rewind).I really hope I can sing well on sunday..
Gkai said dont think too much,just think about the song.

Today is a nice day.I am relaxed and calm.No tension.
Good luck and congratulations to the JPA batch 7  juniors who get
and who dint get their first choices.May their future will be bright!!
Happy to know kuaci gets his internship(sorry if my blog is abstract
sometimes=.=.I like to read your blog if u want to know..hehe)
Thanks to the family of landlord's daughter for remembering me.
Next timeI will go to your house whatever it happens.I want to
see the little baby.
Hope that jennifer is doing better..
Hope my family is in the pink of health...

*xiao xing*-feels better

2 commentaires:

  1. I didn't know that you had a blog, haha. Aiya, miss it, if not can see you singing, kakaka

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. haha.I know u have a blog..
    aiyo,nothing special one song only lar..like sing k in toulouse tat day..

    RépondreSupprimer