lundi 12 mai 2008

Paris--gala

Sitting in the train,looking at people..
Yeah,the weather was nice,everyone enjoyed the 5days weekend..
Got a message from fahmi,I had to meet arif and bring him to
fahmi's house later.Continued reading my math in the train...
Got a message from arif,we would meet in St.Lazare later,ok..

Reached gare de lyon,the train station that I know so clearly..
Bought a ticket jeune,headed to St Lazare with métro 14.
Got a call from arif,he just reached gare de l'est.
While waiting at St Lazare,suddenly thought of something funny
which happened here not long ago..in a toilet..aha
After waiting for half an hour,I was worried.Maybe arif got lost??
Luckily,a while later,he appeared.I called him.Long time no see..
Got to train heading to Bécon les bruyères..
fahmi was a bit frustated,he needed to go out buying something..
Before the bécon station,we were told to meet him at La Défense.
Fine,we waited there for another transilien.Talked to arif..
Talked about studies,friends,holidays,etc..
At last,we reached La Défense.Saw fahmi in front of castorama.
He cut his hair,looks better(kuaci,u have the longest hair now!!)
He wanted to go to Jules so we waited there..damn hot!!
Finally,we reached his house.He bought a vest for the gala..
He started trying his vest with his shirt,showing off with his
sexy hair(he said it).I took some photos..He asked I and arif to
change too.As I was lazy,I refused.Arif said he would change if I
do...No no,I was hungry.I urged them to go for dinner.I was 
going to get gastric and he knew it.
Destination: restaurant malaysia.A senior,Azizi joined us.Of course,
we met malaysians there.I ate mee goreng ayam,fahmi ate mee
goreng lembu,arif nasi briyani kambing,azizi ate nasi lemak(he had
problems finishing it because the sambal was not that nice).
Four of us ordered for teh tarik.So long I dint drink that..
Arid wanted to see the eiffel tower at night..So there we went..
Trocadéro is just so far away from La chappelle..
But the night view was fabulous.Fahmi took videos.
How stupid I was,following the guys.As a result,I fell down while
trying to walk through the slope.Oh,my buttock was painful.
Stayed there for 10minutes and we headed back,scared there
were no more métros or transiliens.
Midnight--didnt get a good sleep,I needed my lovely bed..


The day---
Woke up early too.The sun shone.Fahmi went out buying
breakfast.Some baguettes and bananas.He wanted to do goreng
pisang.I was the one who washed the plate so that he could cook
it.We sipped the tea,ate goreng pisang.Watched japanese movie
'Nana'.Half way,they slept.Before the end of the story,fahmi woke
up,played guitar.Nice movie it was.A story of two girls named n
ana..After taking a bath,arif woke up.I wanted to go out for lunch.
It endedup that we went to La Défense without fahmi.He wanted
watchingformula 1.Had some chinese noodle.Then,we sat down
the grande arche.It was fun watching people there.The wind was
there.Back in fahmi's house,I started to make up.Aha.the guys
looked at me saying you not yet finish??
They dressed up too,looked smart wor..with theirs suits..
I reached the ship first.Saw Jeen.They were there since 4o'clock.
After putting on my dress,I welcomed people at the entry.One by
one,people came.Fahmi and arif couldnt get to the hotel because it
was too late.They were scared being left by the ship.Thanks for
bringing my beg(sorry menyusahkan).So,I saw her.That girl who
I would like to meet since 2 months ago.Mixed feelings I had..
At last,the ship moved with 100 persons on it.The gala started.
Short talk from Jeen,the organiser.We started having dinner.The
nasi lemak was damn spicy that most of us couldnt finish it.Poor
fahmi.He started to feel itchy again.He asked whether we got
other menu :p.We passed by statue de liberté,tour eiffel..There
was a cocktail.Got to talk to some seniors and juniors.Took some
photos.Enjoyed the wind.Before the gala ended,I was asked to
sing a song.I was so nervous that I dint move a lot.I clinged to
the microphone while singing.I enjoyed the moment.I was
searching for someone in my mind..A loud applause I received.
Apparently,it was not too bad.People greeted me as I passed by
their tables.I hope to see the video after this.Hehe...Then,I went
upstairs.Fahmi left already.Talked with arif.He said that I must
have practised singing a lot.Aha..
Bid goodbye to poeple and the ship,we went back to the hotel.
Tired,I washed up and slept.Thought of shobana.She cancelled
her place last minute.
*Sorry for the things that I did wrong and thanks for the poeple
who came for the gala,it was nice to see you all*

So here I am,in my small apartment.One month to go before going
back.Tomorrow I will have a math exam.Again..I revised but I
think it's not enough.After dinner,I must study somemore..Wish
me luck..
Hungry lor..dinner!!!

*xiao xing*-yao jia you!!Bu yao hu si luan xiang!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire